Lawtech actively strives to leave a lasting legacy on every project we deliver. We are committed to:
- Driving local employment and tackle worklessness
- Monitoring wellbeing and drive healthier communities
- Assisting in reducing the cost of living through education
- Sponsoring community outreach programmes
- Assisting with the development of local projects
Working with clients we work to develop local employment and apprenticeships opportunities through our projects, creating career opportunities that extend beyond our contract period.
Through educating residents and their children about the benefits of energy efficiency we assist to encourage an appreciation of newly-installed improvements that goes beyond the aesthetic.
By Collaborating with local schools and youth groups to deliver messages about site safety for the short term, we also take the opportunity to engage them with the wider Construction industry, how it shapes communities and the future career possibilities it presents.