Lawtech actively strives to leave a lasting legacy on every project we complete. We are committed to:
- Drive local employment and tackle worklessness
- Monitor wellbeing and drive healthier communities
- Assist in reducing the cost of living through education
- Sponsor community outreach programmes
- Assist with the development of local projects
The local employment and apprenticeships generated by our projects create career opportunities that extend beyond our contract period.
We educate residents and their children about the wider benefits of Energy Efficiency to encourage an appreciation of newly-installed improvements that goes beyond the aesthetic.
Working with local schools and youth groups to deliver messages about site safety for the short term, we also take the opportunity to engage them with the wider Construction industry, how it shapes communities and the future career possibilities it presents.