Our Customer Care team safeguard the interests of residents throughout every project, engaging with communities before, during and after the construction works. They will:
- Provide advance Consultation events and regular Drop-In sessions at a convenient local venue, partnering with local Residents Associations to explain the plans and address queries or concerns
- Present resident requests to Lawtech’s Project Management team for integration into our site arrangements wherever possible
- Organise Open Days for residents to meet our team, view product finish options and mock-up and receive progress updates
- Conduct Pre-Commencement Surveys in every property, taking time to understand personal circumstances and the support needs of vulnerable residents
- Work with our Construction team to implement individually-tailored measures to minimise disruption; e.g. for nightworkers or the elderly
- Ensure that all site personnel are DBS-checked as necessary, carry photo-identification badges and wear uniquely-numbered hi-vis
- Provide informative literature about the site and our safety measures and the operation, maintenance and benefits of newly-installed features (available in multiple languages and Braille)
- Respond to our 24/7 Customer Care and Emergency Freephone hotlines
- Administrate our 3-stage complaints process, keeping residents fully informed throughout, within agreed timescales
- Organise events and activities that respond to the unique needs of your community, including educational,
- Oversee the Defects Liability Period, providing a consistent point-of-contact for residents
When arriving at your home we will …
- Drive and park courteously.
- Introduce ourselves clearly.
- Provide an individual Identification Badge.
- Explain the purpose of the visit and the works to be completed.
- Be polite and helpful.
- Treat you and your home with respect.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Clear and remove waste or make collection arrangements.
When you are talking to Lawtech on the phone we will …
- Be polite and helpful and treat you with respect.
- Listen carefully in order to understand and be able to respond.
- Give you an action plan or full explanation.
- Ensure all messages taken are acted on.